Friday, December 5, 2014

Student visa for UK

A UK student visa can a person come to the United Kingdom for the purpose of study.
There is no fixed term for a UK student visa but visas for students in the UK are usually granted for a period of one year and are usually determined by the length of the course are examined.
Selection Criteria
Course of studies
A UK student visa applicant must show that they have been accepted into studies at:
a publicly funded institution of further or higher education (eg a university); or
a bona fide private education institution satisfactory records of enrollment and support for students entertains and offers courses which are recognized qualifications by the relevant accreditation bodies leader; or
have an independent fee-paying school outside the sector.

And the student applicant must intend UK, follow:

a recognized full-time study; or
a week course at a single institution, which includes at least 15 hours of organized study day in the week; or
a full-time course of study at an independent fee-paying school.

UK student visa applicants must be able, the cost of the course and the accommodation and care of yourself and any dependents term full-time employment or to meet in the economy or recourse to public funds.

UK student visa applicants should intend to leave the UK at the end of the course.

In the land applications
In country applications for UK student visa can not be submitted by Visa Nationals.
additional Information

Only spouses have to connect claim on a person in a UK student visa and they are granted leave for a period equal to that is granted to the students. During this time, they need to be able to maintain themselves independently or with the help of the British student visa holders. This partner will be allowed only if the UK student visa was 12 months or more are added output.

A UK student visa applicants can take part-time or holiday work but may not

have been working for more than 20 hours a week during term time, unless there is an internship and part of a study program and the educational institution matches; or
Do business, self-employed or services as professional athletes or entertainers; or
Full-time in a permanent position.
A person on a UK student visa to work is only capable of full-time during the holiday season.

Mutual funds

UK student visa holders must be able to support and accommodate his tehmselves without recourse to public funds.

Study Visa for Ireland

Nationals of certain countries who want to pursue a course of study in Ireland must apply for a visa to enter Ireland before they travel here. Students from the EU / EEA not a student visa to need to study in Ireland.
If you want to study in Ireland and require a visa, you must submit the following to your nearest Irish embassy with your visa application.
Copies of diplomas.
Letter of acceptance from a recognized school / college / university in Ireland confirming that you have been accepted to a degree program. This course is full time and have a minimum of 15 hours per week of study.
Evidence that the fees for the course have been paid in full.
Evidence that you have in order to keep enough money for at least the first part of your stay.
Access to employment, while in Ireland on a student visa.

Permisssion added 2005 new students from 18 April to Ireland to study the permit will not be given to work when they are not in full-time studies of at least one year, to a recognized qualification (recognized qualifications include those of the Dublin Institute issued the technology, the universities, FETAC and HETAC). This change does not affect students permission on 18 April 2005. These students continue to part-time work and study for the remaining term of the visa to work in Ireland. (See "renewal of Student Visa" below).

Renewal of student visas
From 1 January 2005 students who are not only allowed on a full-time course of one year, which are to a recognized qualification to extend their study visas if the total duration of permissions is granted no more than 18 months in total. If the student had calculated permission to this 18-month period remain before January 1, 2005 from 1 January 2005.

Extending a student visa
If you want to study for less than three months in Ireland, you should apply for a "C student visa". If your course lasts longer than three months, you should apply for a "D student visa".

If you keep a "C student visa" and want to extend the period of your stay in Ireland, you should visit your local Garda Station (Police Station) and present yourself to the Registration Officer for the area in which you live. (The Registration Officer for your area will be (the Irish police) member of An Garda Siochana. You may also be asked to apply in writing for your visa extension in the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform.

In general, the duration of a "C student visa" (ie, a three-month visa to study in Ireland) is not extended when you arrived in Ireland. Extensions will be granted only in exceptional cases. It is very important, so make sure you know the duration of the course before you apply for a visa. To extend further information on applying for a student visa is under "How to Apply".

People who do not need a visa to visit Ireland
You do not need a visa to visit Ireland, if you own a citizen of an EU / EEA Member State.

You do not need a visa to visit Ireland, if you are from one of the countries listed below.

Do you need a visa if you are from a country not listed.

Andorra, Antigua, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Dominica, El Salvador, Fiji, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nauru, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Macau, Maldives, Norway, Panama, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvala, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Western Samoa.
You do not need a visa if you have a British passport and Hong Kong have a right of residence in the UK.

Travelers from British Dependent Territories (colonies)
You do not need a visa if you are from British Dependent Territories (Colonies) that:

    British Antarctic Territory (South Georgia, South Sandwich Islands)
    British Indian Ocean Territory (Chagos Archipelago, Peros Banos, Diego Garcia, Danger Island)
    Cayman Islands
    Falkland Islands and Dependencies
    Pitcairn (Henderson, Ducie and Oneno Islands)
    St. Helena and Dependencies (Ascension Island, Tristan Da Cunha)
    The Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia
    Turks and Caicos Island
    British Virgin Islands

    Standard non-refundable visa application processing fees are:

Single-journey visa: 60 euro

Multiple-journey visa: 100 visa

Certain applicants are not required to pay a fee. They include non-EU Spouses of EU citizens and nationals of the countries listed below:

    Ivory Coast
    Sri Lanka
    Serbia and Montenegro

How to apply
Send your application for a student visa (pdf) to the Irish embassy or Consulate in or accredited to the country in which you normally live. If there is no Irish Embassy or Consulate in your country, send your visa application to your nearest Irish embassy or Consulate or the Visa Office, Department of Foreign Affairs, 13-14 Burgh Quay, Dublin 2.

Extending a student visa for Ireland
The police registration officer in the area in Ireland where you live can advise you on any application forms you will need to complete to extend your student visa. Your application to extend your visa should contain the following information:

details of and proof of payment of course/study fees
details of the course of study
information on where you will live
evidence that you are self-sufficient
copy of your passport with your original study visa
visa reference number and your nationality
details of attendance if this is a further education course
Where to apply
Your nearest Irish embassy or Consulate or:

Visa Office,
Department of Foreign Affairs,
13-14 Burgh Qua,y
Dublin 2.
Republic of Ireland
Tel: (01) 633 1000, intl: +353 1 633 1000 (Mon-Fri 2:30p.m. - 4:00pm)

Garda National Immigration Bureau,
13/14 Burgh Quay,
Dublin 2.
Tel: (01) 666 9100, from abroad: +00 353 1 666 9100.