Saturday, January 5, 2013

Top Ten Immigration Tips for USA

Coming to the United States is exciting - new people, new places, new opportunities, new customs. . . and new laws! Unfortunately, this innovation can seem overwhelming. Especially when it comes to immigration law To ensure that you have all rights of residence or citizenship in the United States, follow these tips to immigration.
1- Plan for delays in the application and renewal. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is consistently late. Some applications can be processed up to three years. If you are already waiting in the United States, and if you have applied for the renewal of your immigration status, you can wait a while. Most green cards are good for 10 years, then a renewal of your property in advance. If your green card or immigrant visa has expired, immigration authorities can arrest and deport yourself - even if you applied for the renewal and just waiting for you to renew your green card or visa immigration. Therefore, plan well in advance by. Your application or renewal, with plenty of time before the expiration date

2- Consider establishing citizenship in the United States. If you already have a green card, and plan to go to the United States to file for U.S. citizenship as soon as the laws allow. Most people can apply for citizenship five years after their Green Card is granted for three years or less, if they receive a citizen spouse or their green card through marriage. Citizenship protects you against certain grounds for expulsion, that you would be a simple green card. Citizenship also allows your loved ones to get more legal status in the United States. For more information, please visit the USCIS.

3- Avoid dismissal. Summary retreat refers to the power that the border authorities, you have to be diverted prior to entering the United States. You can do this by making you convince the authorities to avoid that you deserve a limit immigration visa. You turn the power to you if you they are a security risk, or if they think you lied to get your thinking immigration visa. If you only come to the U.S. as a tourist, you do not forget anything, which implies that you would stay as a wedding dress or take back to employment.

4- Notify USCIS of any change of address. All immigrants who stay longer than 30 days must notify USCIS of any change of address. This notification must be made within ten days after the change of address. A separate application must for every member of your family, including the children are given. You can print, fill out and mail form AR-11, or on-line processing service USCIS address. If you have pending requests, do not forget to send a written notice of your new address at any USCIS office processing your application. Otherwise, the office address be informed which could slow down the application process.

5- Submission of several immigrant visa. When you apply for a green card or immigrant visa through the use of a family member, check if more than one family member is eligible to apply for you. For example, if you are. One parent and a sister, both of the law, for a petition that made each of them and both have a petition for you This gives you more options if one of the applications are denied, is too long, or if one of your family members dies.

6- Be on time for each appointment with USCIS. Never too late for an appointment with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate, or USCIS immigration court. Too late may result in your expulsion or delays in processing your application or process. Since the status query as sensitive time, you want to avoid delays at all costs. Speed ​​is one of the most important tips of immigration.

7- Not contravene the provisions of the visa or immigration laws. This is probably the most important part of any deliberate immigration policy, because the consequences can be disastrous if you are here. Learn all the needs of your immigrant visa, work permit or green card and meet all legal requirements with extreme caution. The smallest injury can lead to your deportation, your visa will be canceled or even ban you permanently in the United States. For more information on the laws of various immigrant visas and green cards, see Basics of immigration to the United States or on the USCIS website.

8- Keep copies and keep yourself informed about the status of your application. USCIS is notorious habit of losing paperwork. Always send your requests and paperwork to USCIS by registered mail with return receipt. Keep a copy. These copies will prove that you submitted the required documentation. It may also be required to enter such copies USCIS in cases where the loss of the original documents sent to you.

9- Research on reliable sources. There are common myths, rumors and beliefs about immigration can be misleading or just plain wrong, so be careful who you get your advice from. Their legal situation is unique and can be completely different from your friends or family members. Even USCIS employees to false and misleading immigration advice and information sometimes. Even if you make a mistake on something a USCIS employee said to make base, it is you, not them, who is responsible and to take the consequences. Do your own research. Information is available on the USCIS website is all accurate and reliable. If necessary, consult an immigration lawyer.

10- Get help legislators. If you have problems, contact Congressman. They are usually happy to do the research for you and may even cause the competent authority to take action or encourage your application process. For you

These tips immigration are essential to your success in the pursuit of U.S. citizenship. Each immigration case is different and unique. Tips for immigration, visit the USCIS website or ask an immigration lawyer.


  1. pls add my blogspot on your blogspot thanks dear

  2. Detailed and helpful immigration tips that we should take note of. Thanks for this wonderful immigration guide.

  3. Thanks for great sharing post its v useful for everyone

  4. after what time can i sponser my parents and brothers in f1 type visa ?

  5. Hi, I'd like to ask what if i have an existing US tourist visa then i plan to apply an F1 visa, will that automatically cancel out my TOurist visa?

  6. Thanks for the share. Honestly I think the best course of action if you are a immigrant is just to consult a immmigration lawyer. With all the talk of immigration reform I recently went and sought the help of a lawyer who specializes in immigration in dallas, Texas. Not only did he sort out and correct all of my documentation but he gave me the peace of mind that everything would be fine.

  7. I truly appreciate this blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.

  8. Amazing article! Definitely going to use these advices ;-)

    btw, i use this website to buy essay from!